Van Van Urges

The CBR is fixed - it was the bottom yoke at fault.  I bought a used one from eBay, and comparing the two I could see the old one was twisted.  It's had a new rear tyre too and I've been riding it about. Dunno if it's staying... it's the ginger stepchild of my bike collection.

Visited a Suzuki dealer yesterday.  I think I have a subconscious desire to be talked into buying a GSX-S1000F on PCP, but the sales folk failed to pick up on that.  I wonder if a tatty CBR600 could be used as deposit?  Anyway, I wandered about and was tempted by the Van Van again.  The 200cc version is £4093 on the road, but it can barely reach 70mph - that's useless for my requirements.  Still want it though!  What is wrong with me?
In other news, the poxy Saab cost me £600 to have the suspension arms and wheel bearings replaced. Mrs Chump loves it though.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement