Megasquirt, part 3

This evening I built the input circuits, then tested with Megatune, and it's alive! The Megastim simulates the RPM (which flickers, this is normal apparently), coolant temp, TPS, O2, etc; you twiddle the knobs and it looks like you've got a running engine attached. The 2 switches on the stim select RPM range (low or high) and narrow or wideband O2 sensor (this is not mentioned in any of the instructions I have).

I got some M2 & M3 nuts and bolts from Maplin, DIYAutoTune says there's no problem using them instead of nylon ones. They're sending me a replacement set, but it'll be a week before they arrive and I'd like to get it on the car this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement