Goodwood

Although it was supposed to be Maserati day, it was gatecrashed by everything Italian - it was EXCELLENT. 

Lots of Ferraris, but I only like the older ones, the new ones are too much GRRRRR LOOK AT ME!!  They bring to mind those grotesque bodybuilders wearing skimpy Speedos.  I could probably afford this one (if I sold the house... and the neighbours houses...)

Top Trumps favourite, there was even a pair of period Elvis-style sunglasses on the dash

Yes!  3 of them had turned up

I is Joe Smooth!  Pretty cars, I like these

Mondial autoshite... I like these too

Surprisingly big in the metal, you'd climb up to get in it!

Certainly not mint (the radio/cassette was secured to the transmission tunnel with a bungee cord) but lovely

My favourite of the day.  I didn't use to like these (I always associated them with sweaty, small-time nightclub owners), but I'm coming around to them.  It was always the 328GTS for me but in this company the Dino 308's restrained lines and simple beauty made it a breath of fresh air amongst the bulging bodywork, pointless carbon fibre and huge wings. 

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement