Mazda not broken shock

The MX5 is STILL WORKING, that must be getting on for a month now.  I'm taking it to the Goodwood Breakfast Club tomorrow, mostly because it's a fine drive on a sunny Sunday morning but also because it's Maserati day.  I'm hoping this will lure out some of the fantastic 70's stuff, rather than a lot of tatty Biturbos and all their tedious modern stuff.  It would be nice if somebody pushed the definition and brought along a Citroen SM too - I badly want one of those.

The Mazda hasn't actually seen much use recently as I've been working in London.  This means a lift to/from the station with Mrs B, and she's a tad grumpy of an evening... it's a bit like being driven by Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

He just wants to get home, godammit!
In other news: the dog took a leak over my pillows yesterday, though I didn't discover this until I'd actually put my head on them.  This would have led to the immediate termination of his employment contract, but it appears I live in a democracy so the penalty has been reduced to life in a low-security prison (the garden).  I've cheered myself up with a fancy new pillow, it's really nice but then it did cost £80.  I'd better have some super-awesome sleep on that tonight, complete with a saucy dream featuring Little Boots giving me next weeks lottery numbers, or it's going back.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement