Rattle Can Bling





£20's worth of Ford Graphite Grey paint, lacquer and masking tape has transformed the wheels. I didn't realise it while I was painting them, but they now look suspiciously like Lotus Elan Sprint items. New bigger wheels are planned, but I want to get the turbo installed before tampering with the gearing.

Had an issue with the OSR caliper dragging, which took all of 15 minutes to fix. It looks like the calipers had been apart sometime recently, but whoever did it forgot to put any grease on the sliding pins. Muppets!
The Mighty Benz has suffered another flat battery, but I think I've traced the fault to the stereo. I hope that's the end of it, it's going to France this summer...

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio