Pointless Busy Work

I've had the turbo the best part of a week now, and so far all I've done is scrub it clean. There are good reasons for this:
  • My insurance company won't want anything to do with it
  • I need to buy parts to make an oil drain from the turbo (and I don't know what I'm looking for)
  • I have to drill and tap the sump to fit the above drain (tricky with the engine in the car)
  • I'd like to rebuild the turbo, but can't find a kit in the UK
  • I'd also like to get the cracked manifold welded up

There are also numerous other jobs that need doing at the same time, in fact so many I've just stayed in and eaten biscuits rather than face it. I'm having an intimate relationship with chocolate-covered shortcakes at this very moment.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio