Fantastic New Craze!

Bikes!  I want a motorbike.  I've previously had zero interest in 2 wheeled stuff, but having my leg in plaster all these weeks has made me consider the things I've not done yet, especially as (in Jean-Luc Picard's word's) there may be fewer days ahead than behind.  Possibly considerably less if I'm on a bike, though.  It's going to be a long time before I can even do my CBT, but in the meantime I can fantasise about the Yamaha XVS125 above, which I suspect is the motorbike equivalent of one of those Nissan Micras made to look like a Mk2 Jaguar.  As I have no bike knowledge whatsoever, I can live in blissful ignorance of my possibly hugely uncool taste.

I've also acquired some goodies this weekend, including a free welder, lots of tools and a Tivo - thanks Mr P!  Mr P has decided to dedicate his remaining years to missionary work in the colonies, bravely attempting to teach the barbarian tribes of the Americas good manners, taste and wisdom.  Good luck with that, Mr P.

I've also got some bigger fuel injectors for the Mazda, 25% larger and hopefully enough for a reliable 180bhp when combined with an intercooler (which I have yet to source).

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio