House

I'm able to shuffle about with just a stick now, House style.  This means I can be brilliant, yet grumpy and eccentric, and talk with a pretend accent (I have chosen Wisbech).  This is going to mean changes at work tomorrow, because I'm going to need a team of brilliant, good-looking assistants now (so that discounts all my current colleagues).  There should also be some kind of sexual tension between them (and that definitely rules out the current lot, it makes me ill to think of them admiring each other's trousers).  I shall spend the entire week working on a single problem with my brilliant team, and they'll come up with many brilliant suggestions, but in the end I'll find the problem because I'm just that bit more brilliant and eccentric.  It'll turn out to be a incorrect subnet mask, or a duplex mis-match, because that's as exciting as it gets in IT, unfortunately.
The AMF Venner, the despotic central heating controller that's been tormenting the whole family for 5 years was finally defeated today.  I replaced it with a nice digital one from Wickes, though I had to use all my House-style nous to figure out the wiring.

Lewis!

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio