Bubble Trouble

Head gasket has gone on the Mazda. It's supposed to be in the New Forest tomorrow, Swansea on Tuesday, Weymouth on Wednesday, and Norfolk on Friday. Yet I am calm... if Partco have a gasket in stock tomorrow, I'm going for a record single-day replacement.

Been considering another car today, something to replace the Benz (you might think the MX5 would be in the firing line, but no... I've not even started punishing that thing). I've considered much, and it keeps coming down to a BMW 5 series or Smart ForTwo, which gives you an idea of how warped my reasoning is. But I really like the Jag S-type interior (horrible outside, granted), and they're proper value. Hmmmm.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio