Virtual Holiday

My 2 weeks holiday is almost at an end :(

Instead of replacing the dead clutch in the Berlingo, I've spent much of the past 3 rainy days playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.  It's wonderful but horribly addictive; it's rather like building a model railway, except the customers are real and you need to make sure they keep spending their money, so you can buy more stuff.
Look at the happy people!  Note the absence of hour-long queues, rain, and overpriced warm Coke; I should be running Alton Towers.
But I doubt the shareholders would be keen on me blowing 5 years takings on a single rollercoaster with a giant crystal-palace style station.
Check out the giant aquarium complex in the background here.  The ungrateful visitors find it boring and it's only lost money, but I like it so it's staying.  You can of course actually ride everything in this game, unlike the previous versions.

Berlingo came back from the garage yesterday, complete with a bill for nearly £600.  Perhaps I have not spent my time wisely?

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio