Construction Time Again

I've been on a H&S course today to allow me to work on building sites.  I now know the maximum permitted voltage for a work lamp in a damp area, and the minimum height of the handrail on a scaffold tower.  Yeah, be impressed.

Monkeyboy got a load of Lego/Megabloks for Xmas, the construction of which has been sub-contracted to me (seeing as I'm now a certified expert).  I've only built the Halo Pelican drop-ship so far, that's taken several days... 6 more to go.
Boy's main present was a Xbox, we've got them networked together so we can play all the Halo games co-operatively; check out the geekiness going on!
"Foxtrot Tango 5 zero, we've got multiple inbound Covenent drop-ships, LZ is hot, over"

"Roger that Bravo Chunky 6... ARGHH! You just killed me with the gravity hammer!"  

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio