I'm not on holiday again

This week I'm not on holiday in Poland; Poznan to be exact.  It's like Norwich, but with trams and an utterly impenetrable language.


The centre of the city is very old and quite unspoilt despite it's past.  There's lots of great looking restaurants and cafes, I'd visit them if I could do anything with the language, and I wasn't on my lonesome.
The only MX5 I've seen has been butchered for a sat nav demo.  This was in a shopping centre, and except for the language you couldn't tell the place from London or Washington; same brands, same decor, same big posters of George Clooney wearing his expensive watch.  Outside of this most stuff is very cheap though.
I'm doddering about in this Golf diseasel.  I'm quite foggy on the rules of the road but I'm surviving, despite the sat nav trying to send me down one-way streets on several occasions.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio