This shit again...

Spending hours and hours drilling out and sawing off seized high-tensile bolts is way more fun than going to the Festival of Speed, I'm sure.  I'd forgotten about the amount of spannering an old car demands.
I hurt my finger too, it got squashed by the suspension strut when it broke loose during some enthusiastic hammer and chisel action.  3 years of motorbikes and barely a bruise to show for it, 3 days of MX5 and I'm maimed.  Anyway, new bottom ball joints and track-rod ends (comedy wheel alignment at the moment), new wiper blades, lots of new bulbs and a temporary number plate stuck onto the nosecone, and it's ready for it's MOT on Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio