Brackley Bike Festival

Today Mad Chris, Mad Ken, new recruit Mad Danny and myself went to Brackley Bike Festival.  There were race bike demos along the high street, and lots of bike dealers/bike kit/chunky biker chicks, etc.  At one point I was sat listening to a very loud and not very good rock band playing AC/DC covers - my teenage self would have been DISGUSTED by what I've become.
 Nobody prevented me having a sit on a MSX125, and now I want one even more.  Though it's small, it's comfy enough for an adult.  185 MPG claimed, though probably not with an enormous lump like myself on it. I'd get fed up with it in a week... but what a week that would be.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio