Heirloom Quality

Look what I've received - toffee from that jewel of the Wash, King's Lynn!  I didn't realise there was a clotted cream toffee industry in Lynn, I thought it was just sugarbeet, paper, and people with bright red faces.  This, combined with my mint-in-box Britney Spears doll, is my pension fund.

In other non-interesting news, the MX5 has had 4 new tyres (Falken shite, but they seem to work pretty well on the Berlingo), and the VFR has had a new chain and sprockets (63500 miles).  Oh, and I wasted £5 of real money on a paintjob for my pretend-spaceship... despite the fact I'm the first to laugh at people who squander money on private number plates for their cars:


Also visited Poole again this week, and saw this:
Been to Poole bike night every fortnight so far this year, so the local economy must be feeling the benefit of all the chips and ice cream I've been buying.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio