"A credit to it's former owner"

I've spent a very pleasant couple of days dismantling, cleaning and servicing the ZZR, ready for it's return to the road in April.  I'm guessing the air filter has never been changed then...

That said, reaching the filter does involve a lot of dismantling.  Oil and filter changed (weirdly Kawasaki recommend a special tool to torque up the filter, as it needs more than normal hand pressure - I just did it up tighter than normal), as well as coolant, brake and clutch fluids (latter was like oxtail soup).

Just need to book an MOT and it'll be ready for it's primary mission - which is delivering me to Poole to stuff my face with ice cream.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio