Spintires: Mudrunner

I've not really done anything in the real world recently, so here are some scenes from a game I'm playing at the mo.  Basically you carry logs from a yard to a mill on the other side of a map, using a variety of Eastern European vehicles; sounds daft but it's ace:

Here I deliver MANY LOGS using glorious Soviet truck - not need road!  Have 6-wheel drive and diff-locks!
Truck is defeated by soft mud and Western-sympathiser tree.  Not to worry, I employ heroic Soviet SUV to tow out truck!
Oh dear.
This is good, but too slow and too far away, also is possible YANKEE.
Many hours later I eventually tow it out with this.  It gets stuck again 30 seconds later.



Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio