Holiday

My holiday this year is 2 weeks of messing about with cars and bikes, I'm bloody loving it.  This CLK is 3 years older than Mrs B's, has quite a lot less equipment, more rattles, more rust, but the familiar vague steering feel.  Blimey is is SMOOTH though, the V6 just whirrs and perfectly suits the car.  It's a little bit quicker than the 230K and uses a little bit more fuel, as expected.

It's been raining since I bought it so haven't had much chance to tinker with it - a number of small fixes are required, the biggest being the weak OEM CD player but I'm already working on that.
Didn't actually spend much time in Torquay, it's reminds me of Reading but with a marina. High street is vape shops, Sports Direct, Wetherspoons and tattoo parlours.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement