I scared a dog, and I liked it

Kitchen progress remains slow. We've been busy but it's mostly been prepping the floor and walls so there's not much evidence of activity. Wasted this morning chasing about for plumbing bits (but at least that's largely complete now). Walls should be ready for paint tomorrow, then I can get the new floor down. There's been a last-minute change of plan with the dishwasher being dropped for a US-style fridge, which has meant a couple of small changes.

I terrified the dog this afternoon when fitting the waste water pipe. He was already spooked when a 2m pipe starting to emerge through the wall... when I started speaking through it ('Jack is a baaad baaaaaad dog') it was all too much and he hid around the side of the house.

Not only am I cruel to animals, I've been a tad grumpy with the rest of the tribe this weekend. Think I need another holiday... long weekend coming up! Oh, kitchen... damn.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio