OPERATION KITCHEN - day 4

Even further behind schedule, but at least the floor is almost complete. I'm having trouble finding somebody to fit the worktops now, looks like it's going to be Tuesday before the new sink can be fitted.

Bingo has been earning it's keep. Tomorrow I've got a day off, the MX5 is going back to Swansea to have a new rear window fitted. I've got the dump valve on but the bloody thing leaks - air is getting past the piston making the idle extremely rich (with black smoke like the truck from Duel). Pesky eBay rubbish! I've got the vacuum hose unconnected for now, so it runs and the valve does still work a bit. I don't really need this hassle on top of the 12 hours-a-day in the kitchen though. Looking forward to a nice rest at work next week... my whole body aches, I've got numerous cuts/scratches/bruises, and my fingers are sore from hammering/sawing.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio