Weak

My European trip is coming undone already, I may have to choose to go with Mazda-on-Track or on my lonesome.  The former is quite expensive, on a busy weekend and they appear to be staying in an open prison rather than a hotel.  The latter would give me maximum flexibilty to do as I please, but there is the risk of being abducted by villagers and and becoming the unwilling bride of a goat.  This sort of thing happens all the time in Norfolk, there's no reason to believe it'll be any different in euroland.

Fixed the horn on the Mazda today, just needed a new relay.  Being a lovely kind driver, I only ever need the horn for MOTs.  Also serviced the Berlingo, cost £25.50 all in!

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio