It works

It's fixed!  It didn't run very well at first, it may have been because it had sat idle for weeks but I retuned it with TunerStudio again and it seems better.  This is just as well, because I was just about at the end of my tether with it yesterday.  I'm getting very bored of chucking money at it with no result.  I've also had a bit of a mare with some fuel injectors I bought recently (which is too long and tedious to detail here, but it seems that problem isn't yet resolved).  All I want is to use the car, and not have it break or require large sums of money (or lots of small sums of money).

Monkeyboy and I took it to the New Forest today.  It was like bloody winter with the wind and rain but we still had fun.  He's developing quite an eye for young ladies, I find it amusing and charming to watch him in action - he's pretty smooth, it's a trait he certainly didn't inherit from me!

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio