Extended downtime

I bit the bullet and ordered a new manifold from ETD Racing, it arrived within 5 days.  It's not fixed yet though as I'm on holiday* in Manchester at the mo'.  I've bought new gaskets and some socket cap bolts to cut down into studs (these being 12.9 tensile strength, better than the usual 8.8 found in automotive stuff).  Hopefully it'll be operational this weekend, then TRACKDAYZ!  I've not bothered renewing my Mazda-on-Track membership, they don't offer enough days and those they do tend to be inconvenient mid-week fixtures.  I think I'll be going with Focussed Events from now on, they have about 300 events a year and the prices are much the same.

* easy IT training course with short hours and plush hotel.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio