Retro Engineering

I spent most of yesterday helping assemble this, which my friend Rob has bought for his wedding hire business.  It was made in India and came in a huge pallet, like a giant model kit.  It's entirely handmade and a lot of skill has clearly gone into it, but nothing seems to line up very well and the finish  is some way off perfect.  It's also taken months to arrive, so it's missed the season and gone straight onto eBay.

My payment was a hoisin duck pizza at a pub.  I normally adhere to a policy of not eating cute animals, but the only other thing on the menu I liked was chicken, and I'd watched 'Chicken Run' the previous evening... I was between a rock and a hard place!  Anyway, it was nice.  Apart from the shame.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio