Triple Power

I had a ride of a Triumph ST 1050 today, courtesy of a friend at work.  It felt a big hefty lump after the deft little Suzuki, it insists on written notice in advance if you want to change direction.  It was stupidly easy to speed too, my license would be in serious peril if I had one.  This particular one has an aftermarket exhaust which is very noisy and pops and crackles on the overrun, it's a bit too unsociable for me; nice comfy riding position though.

I did like it, but not enough to want one; I was surprised by this, I thought a sport tourer would be a perfect fit for my requirements but it's just too stodgy, and as it's considered the best in class that doesn't bode well for my VFR800 plan.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio