More IAM'ing

Had a 6 hour ride out with my IAM observer Steve yesterday; cross country through Salisbury, past Shrewsbury, skimmed the New Forest then back home via Loomies.  Not all that time was on the bikes, about 2 hours was spent in various cafes, including lunch at an airstrip where we watched a Tiger Moth doing it's thing. I came away with a solid 'B', you need mostly 'A' to be ready for the test.  I need to demonstrate I'm able to spot overtaking opportunities apparently, even if I don't take them (it's too much like hard work overtaking everything not doing 100% of the speed limit as far as I'm concerned).

MX5 has been idle for 7 months now, I don't know what to do with it.  Taxing, MOT'ing and insuring it would cost as much as a Yamaha Virago, and I know which one I'd prefer.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio