Opening the shite gates

The order has been placed for Mrs B's car (C3 Picasso).  This should mean I can spend the next 3 years buying various shoddy bikes/cars without getting heat from the domestic management!   I've got a hankering for a GPZ500 at the moment:
Old - check
Dated - check
Rot-prone - check
Available in various undesirable colour schemes  - check
Cheap - check
I still like the VFR, especially it's looks; I often just go and admire it in the garage (it's much too wet for riding at the mo).  However, it's a bit... serious, perhaps sterile.  If it was a person, it would wear a shirt and tie, even at weekends, and go to bed at 10pm (after it's drunk every drop of petrol in the house, of course).

I've just realised it's a year to the day since I started my CBT!  I've covered more than 14,000 miles since then, it's addictive stuff.  Wish I'd started in my late twenties, really...

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio