Do not want

Had a test ride of the Tuono yesterday... didn't like it enough to buy it.  Great engine, and it's surprisingly civilised, but there's a general feeling of 'shiteness' about it; the feel of the controls, the dash, it all feels a generation behind the VFR.  This particular example had a duff battery, broken speedo and barely legal rear tyre, which didn't help my perception.

BMW was sold last night.  The advert on Pistonheads only got me 1 caller (who bid too low), but Autotrader had it shifted within 24 hours.  The guy bought it in the dark, and is driving it home to Romania.  I didn't sleep very well last night, a little worried that I'd sold a trusting young guy a car that would let him down, but I drove it all over the country without incident and I don't expect it'll have any bother with that trip.  Should be well suited to it, in fact - certainly better than the misery of a Ryanair 737.


Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio