Talking street


This is my birthday present to myself, a Triumph Street Triple.  It is the most fun thing ever, it makes me giggle all the time with it's crazy enthusiasm for going fast everywhere.  With it's fantastic rasping engine note and short gearing it feels like you're going impossibly quickly and a spell in prison is assured, but when you check the speedo you're not going that fast... well, probably within commuting distance of the speed limit, at least :)  Being a naked helps I suppose, but it does make it unsuitable for covering large distances, even maintaining 85-ish MPH takes some effort to hold on.  It cost £1000 more than the Tuono I looked at, but it's almost incomparably better.


Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio