Happy Campers

Monkeyboy and I have just spent a couple of nights in the New Forest.  We stayed at Denny Wood near Lyndhurst, it's very much in the forest so there's no electric, toilets or showers; just water.  I'd accidentally left my phone at home too, so we had to become primitive woodsmen.  It was excellent!

I made a wrong turn at one point and ended up down a narrow track, with no space to turn around.  I used to be really good at reversing trailers but I've clearly lost the knack, as it took about 15 minutes and a lot of smoking clutch action to escape.  The Berlingo pulls the van pretty well, but early clutch death is probably on the cards.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio