New Bike Time

...not for me, unfortunately, but I took Rob to pick up his shiny brand-new Yamaha FZ1 today:

This is for our Gentlemen's Trip to France, which we've finally got organised.  We're going to the Vosges mountains for 3 days, then making up the rest - probably a couple of days wandering Normandy.  It's been surprisingly cheap so far, ferry is about £55 and the hotel is £30ish a night (obviously budget, but looks fine).

The dealer also had this BMW K1300S, a model I've been eyeing up as a VFR replacement:

Yeah, it looks better in the metal... :)  There's some alarming corrosion on the front discs and calipers though, and paint flaking off the engine.  It's clearly seen some winter weather, but it's only 3 years old - that's not very impressive, is it?  See that orange Harley to the left of the picture?  I liked that too.  Yeah, I have no sense of style.  It's a good job I've got no money either.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio