Poole Bike Night

It must be Summer, 'cos it's Bike Night at Poole quay!  All the stuff I like was there - sun, chips, ice cream, middle-aged women wearing inappropriately short skirts, the bloke who drops his bike in front of hundreds of people, and loads of shiny motorcycles.


Honest workhorse, or filthy worn-out tat?
 I could do this to my CBR using a Chinese panel kit.  I'd have to paint the wheels though, and I can't be arsed.  When I'm riding it I can't see it, and other people will only be checking out my fantastic buttocks anyway.
 I made prolonged eye-contact with this K1200S.  Unfortunately there was more unacceptable corrosion evident - front brakes and filler cap this time.  I'm not sure we could have a relationship.
Maybe this instead?

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio