I am not on holiday...

...in Oman, for another office installation.  Short ride to Frankfurt on this A320, then onto Abu Dhabi via A330, then finally Muscat (there were less than 30 people on the plane by this stage).  BA was too expensive and all the other airlines were booked solid, so went with Lufthansa.  It was pretty comfy, very unimpressive range of films/TV though so it was a good job I'd brought along some suitable reading material.
Oman is hot :)  It's worse than Singapore in fact, I can only manage a couple of mins outside (though I am pretty soft regarding heat).  Hotel is spectacular, here's some snaps taken from my balcony:

As ever, the office build is behind schedule and there are serious problems with comms links/power which need sorting before I can start any proper work.  I would go sightseeing in my EXECUTIVE hire car, but there's nowt to see and it's not much fun being on my lonesome, anyway.
I am missing decent tea and TV already.  

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio