The Tale of Angry Roger

Roger takes to the track at RAF Odiham:

It was all very frightening as I was a mere passenger, clinging onto Roger as he went about his manic business.  In many ways I feel like Rod Hull; Roger is my Emu, behaving in a wildly inappropriate manner while I ineffectively try to control him.


Anyway, his brakes are absolutely atrocious, I'm going to try some Brembo pads and DOT 5.1 fluid. The wobbly gear lever was a real liability too, so I've ordered a new one.

Went to Poole bike night this evening and spotted my old SV650.  I thought it was long dead.  Apart from a different exhaust and more stickers, it looks just as it did when I bought it 4 years ago:


Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio