BORED

I had a day off today, was BORED so decided to go look at bikes.  Finally had a test ride of the Kwak Z1000SX... 
In a word... underwhelming.  The riding position is very upright, it feels like a sportsbike with 6" handlebar risers.  I took it around the bendy road to Alton and it felt remote and disconnected, there was no confidence around corners.  Engine is a bit flat and needs more revving than I expected.  Seat is hard. Very disappointed, it looked a perfect fit for me on paper.

Took my gripes back to the garage owner, and he said the H2 SX riding position may suit me better.  I replied that it was a lot more money, but he says on PCP the difference isn't massive...
An hour later and I've signed up for one!  H2 SX SE, 'cos I loved the quickshifter and fancy TFT dash.  Even got to pick the registration number (from a big list). How very fancy!  I've got a nice hard chair on standby in the garage, which I can sit on and enjoy my buyers remorse at leisure.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement