Banana Skins

That's what the previous tyres felt like compared to the BF Goodrich ones I had fitted today. Been out this evening with the top down, going too damn fast and considering if there is actually any great need for a turbo. It's quick in any gear, and once you hit 5000 rpm all hell breaks loose; I reckon I'd be constantly feeding it gears if I went the forced-induction route, unless the wheel diameters increased too.

Took it to Guildford for the first time today, it's not a very pleasant way to commute. Doddering along in the dark, roof up, you quickly become aware of how small, noisy and uncomfortable it is. Can't have everything I suppose, and to be honest it's no different to the Barchetta or X1/9.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio