I like a bit of wireless



While racing about in cars is fun, the primary purpose of driving is of course to listen to Radio 4. The speakers in the 5 were the most dreadful I've ever heard, so investigation was required. Take a look at the photo - the edge of the speaker has totally gone! There was no debris so I reckon they've just rotted away. I've got some vaguely better ones I pulled out of the Benz to replace them, look like standard 16.5cm jobs. I also took a look at the headrest speakers, they're rubbish too but I'll probably leave them alone.

Tried to adjust the door mirror and ended up breaking it off. I'm searching t'interweb for a fix right now so I don't have to spend any precious brass on a new one.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio