Midnight Chiller

Finally got the 5 on Sunday. Yes I fit, yes it's a hoot to drive, and yes it's in sound overall condition. It does need some TLC though.

Hoofed about the back roads near Hunstanton late that night with the top down, giving it ample loud pedal, shredding the tyres, and giggling a lot. Almost crashed it a couple of times so decent tyres are now top priority because as much as I like oversteer, I don't like it when it arrives unannounced at 50mph.

I've got a long list of jobs to do, far too much to list here, and in fact I've had to call on the power of Microsoft Project to organise things. My bandaged finger and the cold weather are really holding me back, but I've now moved it into the garage so I can have a little comfort. I'd be out there now working on it, but... you know... it's cold out there. It's much easier to sit here writing down all my good intentions instead.

The Benz seems to have taken exception to my tarty new girlfriend, and marooned me yesterday. A new battery persuaded it to move again.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio