Renault Love

The 5 has covered a lot of miles over the weekend, but thankfully it was all work-related so worth 40p a mile. With the crazy fuel consumption and requirement for super-unleaded, that's still almost 50% profit. It would be a killer if I was running a new or nearly-new car though, like most of my colleagues - they need to be persuaded that old modified Japanese cars are the way forward!

The turbo has been working loose again, it eventually shrugged off the double-nuts. I need to find a proper solution for this, it's annoying having to tighten it every other day. Perhaps old modified Japanese cars are not the way forward after all?

I thought I was on for some Renault 11 ownership this week, there was a sound 41K, 1 old lady owner '83 GTL on the 'Bay going for a few hundred quid. Unfortunately another Autoshiter beat me to it, but I'm keeping my eyes open.

I'm holding off on buying the Megasquirt for now, I may try to extract the final 50BHP from the Mazda over the winter as a project instead.

Bored of Mario Kart now, incidentally, I want GTA4 but I'm not buying another console.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio