So much for Goodwood...

I was all set for the Goodwood Breakfast this morning; I'd been up until almost 1am putting the car back together, and set my alarm for 6am today. However, just as I was about to get out of bed there was an almighty clap of thunder, which I took as a sign that I should stay put. And then there was the matter of several inches of snow... not exactly the weather for a top-down B-road blast.

It was very satisfying to drive the car again after doing so much work on the engine. It started immediately, and everything seems fine apart from a odd noise at the front of the engine. I reckon it's either the alternator or PAS belt. Will there be any leaks? Time will tell.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio