MX5OC Spring Rally

Russ and I went to the MX5 Owners Club Spring Rally on Sunday, at the Haynes motor museum in Somerset. I'm not actually a member but they were still giving all MX5 owners discounted museum admission, which came in useful in the cafe (I had to pay £3 for 2 mangy cakes). Good trip down there, with much sun and dawdling MX5s to blow away... I only drive at 70mph on dual carriageways when the snow is more than 6" deep :)
MX5 Parts were there but not with the huge discount offered at the National Rally, so I only bought a windblocker. With the windows up it's quite cosy in there now, it's only a mesh screen but gives the impression of the bullet-proof shield on 007's Aston. I'd have had a new steering wheel too but they hadn't bought any with them!

Here's Russ with his favourite vehicle of the day... he then spent the next couple of hours crazing me for a toy tank, until I gave in. Good job I saved £39 on that windblocker.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio