Day 3 of crippling pain and humiliation

OK, not exactly crippling pain but it does get pretty sore at times.  I went for a hobble up the road on my sticks this afternoon to get some exercise,  I need to build upper body strength and get my right leg used to the extra load.  The cuts on my hand have now healed so at least I don't keep opening them up everytime I need to hop about.

Still about 9 out of 10 on the chipperometer, despite receiving free tickets for Silverstone next weekend (cheers Rob!), which I obviously can't attend now.  I can't go to the MX5 National Rally tomorrow either (but that would have involved 5-6 hours driving in that noisy skateboard anyway).

Days seem very long now, it's as if an extra 4 hours have been inserted somewhere between 10am and 8pm.  I've been resisting the temptation to return to World of Warcraft... but I'm weakening... like heroin, it promises the sanctuary of oblivion,  but at the bargain price of only £15 a month. 

The neighbours brought me a basket of fruit yesterday, that was very nice (mind, it wasn't the ones who's car got clobbered).  It's empty now, I'd like a refill, only this time from KFC.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio