Be Afraid

MX5 went back on the road yesterday. My first impression was 'why is it necessary for a car to make this much noise at 60mph?' While it does have a wonderful tactile feel, must it really be this loud? And rattly? Was it a cement mixer in a previous life? I worry that at some point in the future, I will suddenly grow up after just such an experience and jack in my heaps for a shiny diesel Volvo on finance. So a note to my future self - STOP! DO NOT TURN TO THE DARK SIDE!

I left the car outside last night, just in time for the worst storm in months. The passenger side was soaked this morning, a new hood is now critical. That didn't stop me going for my first topless ride of the year though, it was as good as a bath in warm ice cream with Girls Aloud my lovely missus.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio