Unsuitable Hobbies for a Married Man

The door was put back onto the MX5 today, and it's almost perfect. Almost. It's going to have to do though, because it took 4 attempts to get it on and Mrs B had the unpleasant job of holding the door in position while I tried to bolt it up. I don't remember coming that close to divorce in some years.

A car demolished the street sign at the end of the road yesterday, it suffered a handbrake failure and followed the same path as the Mazda did. Some kind of handbrake patrol needs to be put in place, staffed by local busybodies.

I checked my handbrake today, at last, and it was just woefully out of adjustment. Also changed the plugs, and got a free set of manifold studs from National Tyres - how very nice! Now I need tyres, oil change, and a rear lamp cluster before it can be returned to the road.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio