Shouty Gauge

I've bought a REALLY BRIGHT digital boost gauge, it's a Glowshift from eBay and have I mentioned that it's REALLY REALLY BRIGHT? It was easy enough to fit and came with everything required, apart from a fuse holder. With the duty and postie's cut, it came to just under £60. And it's EXTREMELY BRIGHT, it's like it's SHOUTING at me constantly... GEE MAN I'M ONLY SEEING VACUUM HERE WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR FOOT WOAH THERE'S SOME BOOST GOING DOWN NOW I.. AH IT'S GONE AGAIN YOU DRIVE LIKE AN OLD LADY PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GET A PRIUS.. YES! OVERTAKE THAT BUS GET SOME BOOST FOR ME TO SHOUT AT YOU.. THAT LORRY IS SURE COMING AT US FAST..
I've also fitted one of MrFast's (of MX5Nutz) front brace bars. It links the lower suspension pick-up points on the subframe and has immediately improved the feel of the front end - why were these not fitted at the factory? Absolute bargain at £26 delivered.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio