I Pity the Fool!

I have a lot in common with B A Baracus:
  • I like milk
  • I don't like flying (well, I do but I hate airports)
  • I have stupid hair
  • I'm a touch husky
  • I've not been on the telly for ages (don't you remember? I was in the audience of TMWRNJ. Bloke in the yellow shirt?)
Now I have something else: micro-electronics skillz! Check out the flashing LED device above, which took me less than a fortnight to build. If I ever find myself at the controls of a crippled 747, or am held hostage by shotgun-toting lumberjacks (it's a constant worry), I'll simply pull this out and bring the situation to a satisfactory conclusion, somehow. I've got an LED torch kit to build too, just imagine how powerful I'll be when that's added to my arsenal.

There is a reason for this - I'm about to order a Megasquirt kit. I've got one of those magnifying geek lamp things and everything, I need a lab coat to complete the look.

I had a new roof put on the Mazda last week, bargain at £260 for a fitted mohair top (re-using the glass screen from the old hood). Mind, I had to go to Swansea (Jack Smith, 01792 461 022, SA1 4NQ), and hang around for 5 hours whilst it was done. Swansea is VERY BORING INDEED, I felt like a tramp just traipsing about. I had a miserably lonely and greasy breakfast in McDonalds, wandered about an indoor market, and ended up trying to nap on the beach (but the wind covered me in sand). NEVER WILLINGLY GO TO SWANSEA, IT IS HELL. But not as bad as Tenby, of course.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio