Excitement

A Chinook made an emergency landing on the edge of the village this evening, so monkeyboy and I went and checked it out.  As you can see, it was a very boggy field and my work shoes got covered in mud, but it was all very exciting for simple plebs like us.  It had a hydraulic leak, but I didn't offer them the use of the roll of gaffer tape I keep in the MX5.

I didn't much enjoy the trip into work in the Mazda, it was very frosty so the roof had to stay up, and the clutch slipped when I gave it some beans.  And I'd forgotten what a pain a manual gearbox is, I felt like the fireman on a steam engine!  It'll be all good when I get it on a track, I'm sure.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio