Goodwood

Went to the first Goodwood Breakfast of the year on Sunday, it was extremely cold yet there was brilliant sunshine - I've got my first pink face of the year. 
The theme was anything pre-'72, and I've never seen it so busy.  Did I mention that it was really, really bitterly cold?  So cold that despite the sunshine, I drove home with the roof up?  Mazda was running very well though, the clutch slipped a bit at first but strangely seemed to improve after some serious thrash.  It's had another dose of Tuner Studio's Autotune and is much better for it.

In other news: I wish to complain about the VMware course I'm on this week, it's 9am-7pm (or longer) each day, and they've done away with the hot food!  IT training is supposed to be paid skiving, what's happened?

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio