Options

I've got dibs on a NSU Ro80.  It's been off the road for 3 years, has a stoved-in door, and has a weedy Audi engine in place of the original rotary.  But it is brown, and probably cheap, and I've always admired them.  It's the car that bankrupted it's manufacturer, and it could provide me with a stylish journey into financial oblivion too (imagine trying to get a windscreen or headlamp for it).

A safer option might be a Golf GTI 16v which could be coming up shortly.  It would be much more usable and easier to look after, but it's a car I've never had much interest in.  I'm sure once I've hooned around in it a bit I'd change my mind though.  And obviously I'd remove all the paint and put stickers all over the rear window and slam it and call it my 'Dub.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio