Winter

Winter always starts the same here - it gets a bit cold, I turn on the central heating, and it doesn't work because I have once again failed to check and service it during summer.  This year's fix was easy - hitting the pump with a hammer.

The MX5 is hidden away in the garage once more.  I've bought some brake caliper brackets from a 1.8 so I can fit the larger discs, but I can't be arsed to do any spannering right now.  I've got a day at Brands Hatch booked for early December, so plenty of time to procrastinate about whether to go for plain or stupidly expensive grooved discs.

I was going to Blackpool this weekend to see the pretty lights, but there was so little enthusiasm from the family I cancelled it (I wanted a change of scenery because work has been getting on top of me lately).  So I've blown some cash on games instead - lovely Civilization V (PC), very lovely Halo:Reach and Burnout Paradise (XBOX 360).  All I need now is lots of time to play them - where is a ruptured achilles tendon when you need one?

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio